rsvp-te admission control - i don't see it

aaron1 at gvtc.com aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Sep 3 18:05:52 UTC 2020

I have a functional mpls-te test running, seems fine.but, question about
bandwidth reservations please.

At the Headend router, I set bandwidth on my mpls-te tunnel, but I can't for
the life of me, find where in the network is this bandwidth actually being
admitted, or seen, or allocated or anything!

I mean I look on rsvp interfaces, I look in wireshark at the tspec field of
the path message, I look in the mpls te tunnels along the way, etc, etc, I
can't find where the network sees that bandwidth I'm asking for at the
tunnel Head end.

Using IOS-XR in EVE-NG for testing.  XR 6.3.1

I'll give you other details if you want them.

Aaron

aaron1 at gvtc.com