Does anyone actually like CenturyLink?

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:54:42 UTC 2020

The only ones that like CL are the ones with no options. CL is now an
operational threat to the whole Internet due to their hours-long time
to withdraw routes, something that having other providers or not being
a direct customer doesn't prevent.

The outage that happened, while long, was the type that every big
enough infrastructure will face one day or another. But their
inability to process BGP messages is unacceptable, and it has been
like that for a long time.

Rubens