Centurylink having a bad morning?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Sep 2 03:53:28 UTC 2020

     As a coincidence...  I was *thinking* of moving a 90TB SAN (with
mechanical's) to another rack that way...  skateboard, long fibers and
long power cords =D

     Beat installing a Cisco 12k solo with 2x4's to align the mounting
holes...

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443