Incorrect GeoIP filtering of 185.83.72.0/22

Brian Ellwood bellwood.bulk at inoc.net
Sat Oct 31 01:58:35 UTC 2020

Adam,

ip2location.com has that IP block listed as "(DCH) Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit” which we’ve seen cause issues for residential users in the past, most notably on Cogent IP space.

We worked with support at ip2location.com to have the address block re-analyzed and updated to "(ISP) Fixed Line ISP” which resolved many of the issues users had accessing various streaming CDN services.

HTH