DE-CIX - Wednesday 11:00am - 1:30pm Eastern

Ed dAgostino ed.dagostino at de-cix.net
Thu Oct 29 16:05:22 UTC 2020

All,

For clarification, DE-CIX New York operates over a dozen switches as part of our local switch fabric.   ONE of our switches malfunctioned for about a two hour period  prior to rebooting and that caused problems for customer networks connected to that switch during that period.   All other switches were not impacted and the DE-CIX New York exchange did not go down.

Ed d'Agostino