100G over 100 km of dark fiber

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Fri Oct 30 15:47:15 UTC 2020

You could break this into 10x 10g coherent lanes, but you’re going to end up back close to coherent 100g prices.

You’re at the threshold distance where you’re past all the short range tech and are seriously pushing it - whereas the 100g coherent tech is just taking off.

How important is this link?

Ms. Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ