Linux router network cards

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Sat Oct 24 15:55:23 UTC 2020

And do not use an Intel CPU.

Intel only has 4x PCIe lanes that are shared out into whatever configuration they claim to have and are totally unsuitable for use in a computer that actually has to be able to do high-speed I/O.

--
Be decisive.  Make a decision, right or wrong.  The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.