Vint Cerf & Interplanetary Internet

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Oct 22 17:40:35 UTC 2020

> On Oct 22, 2020, at 1:20 AM, C. A. Fillekes <cfillekes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> the subgroup for networks on aspherical planetoids would be EGGNOG -- we only meet during the holidays

<splatter>

This should have come with a C&C warning!

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell,  Cartoony at Large
CEO, SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative and Legal Consultant
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Former Counsel: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)
Location: Boulder, Colorado