cheap MPLS router recommendations

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Wed Oct 21 20:27:52 UTC 2020

Just to clarify what cheap means, ideally  -$2000 to $4000 new

-new is preferred as buying used kit on second hand market one is at the mercy of the price fluctuations and availability.

And the likes of the M2400 looks good 4x10G plus some 1G, unfortunately there are no details on the webpage (and the datasheet can’t be downloaded… )

Are there more folks out there bundling open NOS and white-box HW along with the support for the whole thing?

adam