Virginia voter registration down due to cable cut

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Oct 20 12:03:12 UTC 2020

In my experiences with both government IT and elections departments, funding may be a problem, but a definite problem is an unwillingness to relieve poorly performing staff. They could be doing so much better with the funding they have.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange