cheap MPLS router recommendations

Jakub Horn (jakuhorn) jakuhorn at cisco.com
Fri Oct 16 21:07:33 UTC 2020

If cisco, I wouldn’t consider 920… I think NCS540 is better option.
XR based, feature rich  and here are different models supporting different BW, different port density…
I think price/performance ratio is superb!

For better evaluation you should be more specific about scale, precise about required features…..

Disclaimer: cisco employee…..

Cheers
-j