Virginia voter registration down due to cable cut

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Oct 16 20:49:32 UTC 2020

     Hi,

     Beside being:

         . a country with 1/10th of the population;

         . centralized voting rules;

         . <yadi yada>...

     PS: And there is a lot in that <yadi yada> about the (publicly)
unreal amount of insanity being pulled by the GOP  this year.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443