Ingress filtering on transits, peers, and IX ports

Brian Knight ml at knight-networks.com
Wed Oct 14 14:56:51 UTC 2020

Hi Eric,

I shot a message over the folk who did the testing for more info about
their test.  If I'm able to find anything useful in our logs from their
detail, I'll post it to the list.

The message referenced DNS cache poisoning and DDOS amplification, so it
seemed fairly general and more focused on whether ASes accepted spoofed
traffic.  They also referenced the new NXNSAttack, which I did not know
about previously.

Thanks,

-Brian