Hurricane Electric AS6939

Kaiser, Erich erich at gotfusion.net
Wed Oct 14 14:30:46 UTC 2020

Depending on peer traffic, it may make more sense to co-locate a switch at
a DC and then bring in some PNIs from your top usage peers.  Check your
peer usage using something like AS-Stats.

Your top usage peers are going to be your most costly expense in the end...

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich at gotfusion.net
Office: 815-570-3101