Hurricane Electric AS6939

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Wed Oct 14 08:07:45 UTC 2020

I guess I should have been a bit clearer.

Yes, what you would be ordering is typically a lit L2 circuit.   However,
my experience is that certain carrier salespeople tend to call anything
like this a 'wave'.  I have had lots of discussions over the years with
various salespeople about the difference, and yes, it's pretty much always
lit L2.   Centurylink (now Lumen) even sells a service they call "Encrypted
Wavelength Service".  Not sure how one encrypts light....

--
- Forrest