Ingress filtering on transits, peers, and IX ports

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:04:41 UTC 2020

If I had a dollar for every 'scary security alert' email received in a NOC
email inbox from a 'security researcher group' that is the results of a
port scan, or some small subset of trojan infected residential endpoint
computers attempting outbound connections on ($common_service_port), or
similar...