Hurricane Electric AS6939

Darin Steffl darin.steffl at mnwifi.com
Wed Oct 14 00:10:47 UTC 2020

In Minnesota, hurricane has the lowest latency and most routes out of our
state. I can reach most destinations with lower latency than any other
carrier I've tested.

Their NOC is great and easy to reach. Billing is perfect and predictable
with no hidden fees or surcharges in the fine print. And their pricing is
some of the best out there.

They peer with anyone who wants to peer and they're on more IX's than any
other provider.

You would do well to add them to your mix and remove one of the other ones.
I'd probably remove spectrum and replace with HE. We've only had 30 minutes
of downtime total in 5 years so they've been very reliable for us.