Juniper configuration recommendations/BCP

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Thu Oct 8 09:37:50 UTC 2020

<ISP hat on>
After nearly 30 years of being a cisco shop, I'm working on configuring our
first pair of Juniper MX204's to replace our current provider-edge cisco.

I've worked through enough of the Juniper documentation/books to have a
fairly good handle on how to configure these, but I wanted to check with
the list to see if there are any Juniper-Specific gotchas I might run into
that isn't documented well.

I've done a bit of googling and am either finding stuff that is largely
Cisco-specific or which is generic - all of which I'm rather familiar with
based on my past history.   Is there anything I should worry about which is
Juniper-specific?

--
- Forrest