Florida: Voter registration website overwhelmed at deadline

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Oct 7 17:30:03 UTC 2020

     Those projects are always given to the lowest bidder, not the best
(see ACA).
     ( Or the "friendliest" depending if the requirements are spelling
out the name of the highest donator of which ever party is in power =D )

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443