Global Peer Exchange

Filip Hruska fhr at fhrnet.eu
Mon Nov 30 18:24:12 UTC 2020

To expand on that a bit: The pricing differs per geographical region, I
was offered 0.1 EUR/Mbps, someone I know in Australia got a price
several times higher. No fixed port costs, no commit, no distance-based
fees. No discounts for larger ports.

Both sites have to be separate companies, not just separate ASNs. If you
ask about that, they will point you at their L2 PtP product instead.

Regards,
Filip