Cable Company Hotspots

Lady Benjamin PD Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Fri Nov 20 23:30:49 UTC 2020

Rod, that’s exactly how they are delivering it. Unclear wether it’s over a separately provisioned bandwidth channel, or wether it shares the aggregate capacity of the HFC.

I tend to agree, as the only hotspot service, customer CPE is generally inadequate.  However it can be a nice supplement, and some carriers are now experimenting with unlicensed CBRS chipsets in their CPE as well.

—L.B.

Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ