Disney+ Geolocation (again)

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Nov 21 16:48:21 UTC 2020

Jeff,

I think this is another example of the disconnect between technical teams and support teams at consumer-facing organizations. Consumer-facing support often can't find their way out of a wet paper bag on consumer-related issues, much less on network issues.

I think the community's impression so far is that the advised avenues are insufficient to actually solve anything. Since this message, there seems to have been more than one attempt to resolve these types of problems via that link without success. The support site linked to also has rather sparse information regarding how to solve these types of issues.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange