Neteng field laptop/tablet

Brandon Martin lists.nanog at monmotha.net
Sat Nov 21 01:43:58 UTC 2020

Sorry if this is perhaps a bit OT...

Can anyone recommend a smallish (10-13" display), relatively lightweight tablet or laptop (or convertible) with a native PCIe multi-gig Ethernet port, ideally both 10GBASE-T + 2.5GBASE-T (and 5GBASE-T perhaps).  I'm not seeing a lot out there, and it's hard to search for multi-gig in a laptop at this point.

Failing that, I'm sure someone has a recommendation for a similar device with native PCIe 1000BASE-T + a thunderbolt or similar port I can hang a dongle off of?

Ruggedness is useful but not essential.  6-8 hour practical battery life is important but almost implied these days.  Must be able to nicely run Linux (distro is unimportant).
--
Brandon Martin