A letter from the CEO

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sat Nov 21 00:44:28 UTC 2020

On 11/20/20 4:41 PM, Matt Erculiani wrote:
> Ben is fairly regular on this list and I can't imagine she did this on
> purpose.

How does one /accidentally/ harvest email addresses and /accidentally/
add them to a Mailchimp list and /accidentally/ send emails with full
header personalization?

This *REALLY* seems like a blatant scrape of -- now I have a good idea
-- the NANOG mailing list.

I for one have black listed 6x7 on all email servers that I have
administrative control over.

> I'm sure she'll see this thread and fix it.     Relax...

I don't know.  I think it was far more intentional than accidental.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die