Cable Company Hotspots

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Fri Nov 20 23:33:50 UTC 2020

Comcast does exactly that in the US.  Some people turn it off though.  I
can't recall if just the guest hotspot can be disabled on it's own or you
have to just turn off wireless completely and use your own kit.
Probably depends on the provided gear.

Slightly off topic, but the cellular providers here also sell femtocells to
customers that want better cellular service in their home or office.  They
basically offload (and charge) their customers to expand the coverage over
the customer's own internet service.
*Brandon Svec*

*15106862204 <15106862204> voice|sms**teamonesolutions.com
<https://teamonesolutions.com/>*