A letter from the CEO

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Fri Nov 20 23:29:52 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-20 6:06 p.m., Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG wrote:
> > high speed, safe, secure global fiber connectivity
>
> More importantly, can someone tell me what 'safe global fiber
> connectivity' is?  As opposed to 'unsafe global fiber connectivity'?
>
> Do these guys have the market cornered on not string fiber optic cable
> at throat-level across roads or something?
>
> Freaking marketing droids.
>
> -A

Other providers don't account for the effects of photonic friction and
the resulting generation of heat in their fiber lines.  This has
resulted in at least one documented case of spontaneous combustion
resulting in damage to fiber lines[1].

6x7 controls for photonic friction by utilizing its proprietary SPAM
(Specified Photonic Agitation Moderation) technology.

[1]  Uncle Cletus (1993)  Mind control, spontaneous combustion and other
extraterrestrial phenoma. /Lecture at Billy-Sue's house./