Spectrum (AS33363) Clue?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Nov 19 15:44:26 UTC 2020

On 11/19/20 10:22 AM, Brian K Miller wrote:
> Good luck getting info out of them, I usually just run my mouth with the
> local guys when they come out, I get more info that way than in a ticket.

It appears they have fixed some of the issues today, our packets are no longer
going across the country to get across the room.  Latency is down to the
historical averages, and we're no longer having throughput issues.

I'm a paying business customer (125/mo for 20/2 mbit connection), so I'm going
to bitch to high hell when it's impacting my business.

Thanks to everyone who reached out,
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice