Fwd: Phoenix-IX Contact

Paul Emmons paul at emmons.mx
Tue Nov 17 21:41:37 UTC 2020

still trying to post . . .

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Phoenix-IX Contact
Date: 	Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:15:34 -0700
From: 	Paul Emmons <paul at iosaz.net>
To: 	nanog at nanog.org

Hello All!

I've been out of the loop here and but have some updates.

There was a change last spring and I moved on to other projects.  But
that hasn't worked out for the IX.

I  have regained access to all of the elements, including the email and
voip.  Let me reach out to each of you offline in the coming days.

I have been able to reach out to a few locals that are willing to help
get the project back up to where it needs to be.

If I haven;t reached out to you in the next 48 hours or you have
something urgent, please reach out to me here (my personal email) or via
the Phoenix-IX Contacts

peering at phoenix-ix.net

+1 602 688-6414

~Paul Emmons