Apple Catalina Appears to Introduce Massive Jitter - SOLVED!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Tue Nov 17 07:35:39 UTC 2020

On 11/17/20 09:26, Saku Ytti wrote:

> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
> I am not trying to make any argument, just wanted to add context.

Yes, saw that too, and that post by Apple is also highlighted (and
explained) in the same report.

The Gatekeeper OCSP checks remain unencrypted.

It still leave two glaring issues:

  * Apple are still not saying anything about their OS apps bypassing
    local firewalls and leaking our IP address and location past any
    VPN's we may be running on Big Sur.

  * The backdoor in iMessage's encryption that allows Apple and other
    "interested parties" to view our iMessage texts.

Mark.