Apple Catalina Appears to Introduce Massive Jitter - SOLVED!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Tue Nov 17 07:14:46 UTC 2020

I'm not generally into conspiracy, but as I keep trying to work out the
issue I described in this thread, I came across this:

     https://sneak.berlin/20201112/your-computer-isnt-yours/

Might explain quite a lot, actually, (particularly at the FAQ section
under "When did this start?") and why it feels like macOS has taken a
huge dive (that I couldn't explain) since Mojave.

I still have High Sierra installed on my 2017 15-inch Mac, and will
likely keep it that way forever... if for nothing else, but as a
reference of what once was.

Staying away from Big Sur for as long as I can.

Mark.