AFRINIC IP Block Thefts -- The Saga Continues

Elad Cohen elad at netstyle.io
Mon Nov 16 09:22:33 UTC 2020

----
If AfriNIC says your "purchases" are misappropriation you'll have to do a lot better than conspiracy theories and phrenology in counter argument.
----

Why are you using the word "purchases" with quotation marks, it seems that you are a victim of your next paragraph, and I'm writing it with all due respect.

Did I start legal proceedings with AfriNIC with conspiracy theories or with facts and data?

Phrenology (and racism) is the field of Coconut Guilmette, according to his own quotes right here in Nanog.

"If AfriNIC says" - AfriNIC, nor Spamhaus, nor Ops-Trust, nor MyBroadband, are not the word of god and are not above law and justice.

To remind to everyone: AfriNIC filed a police complaint on themselves. And AfriNIC CEO lied to the community in the following link when he wrote that I was given a chance to respond when in reality all my emails were ignored. And AfriNIC CEO is intentionally hiding from the community that any AfriNIC policy is applied also to any legacy netblock that even don't have a signed RSA (according to the legal proceedings against AfriNIC, and in contradiction to AfriNIC "Legacy Resource Holders" webpage: https://afrinic.net/membership/legacy-resource ), it have implications on each and every legacy resource holder all over the world (that a RIR can just delete a legacy netblock).

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2020-January/003458.html - "We are also ensuring that the current holder/contact of the resources are provided with the opportunity of proving their ownership."

Besides the above, AfriNIC also have a financial motive in their actions, approximately up to more $4M per year from assets that they illegaly and unjustifiably took from me (by sub-allocating them to AfriNIC members), while writing lies to their community and playing a long with the "community pressure" game.

I find the actions of AfriNIC to be very dangerous, because they are not based on facts and data and law and justice, but only on community pressure. Any network operator, that can elevate himself/herself from bad habits (like enjoying seeing blood spilled and jealousy), would know that today it is me but tomorrow it can be you.