Telia Not Withdrawing v6 Routes

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Mon Nov 16 03:44:28 UTC 2020

Yea, I did try that on that test prefix but it just stuck around anyway.. I don't care too much, its just some stale
test prefix.

Sadly, I now see it again with 2620:6e:a002::/48, which, somewhat more impressively, is now generating a routing loop
Ashburn <-> NYC, and has always been announced from other places has was dropped/re-announced as wel.

Must just be something with my particular prefixes, oh well.

Matt