plea for comcast/sprint handoff debug help

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Nov 11 14:05:44 UTC 2020

Hi Chris, list,

> On 10 Nov 2020, at 05:22, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> sure... it's just made one set of decisions. I was hoping with some
> discussion we'd get to:
> Welp, sure we can fallback and try rsync if we don't see success in <some> time.

We will implement fallback in the next release of routinator.

We still believe that there are concerns why one may not want to fall back, but we also believe that it will be more constructive to have the technical discussion on this as part of the ongoing deprecate rsync effort in the sidrops working group in the IETF.

Regards,

Tim