Technology risk without safeguards

Suresh Kalkunte sskalkunte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 00:59:30 UTC 2020

>> Following staff home and picking them off with a rifle is so much
>> cheaper and carries a better probability of success.

And give law enforcement much better probability of success as well.

> The safety measures were thorough and
> rigorous: it would have been very hard to
> screw up and even if any of us had, the
> inverse-square law would probably have
> saved us from serious harm.

You refer to controlled exposure, where an exposee is aware of harmful
emissions and able to take the necessary precautions☆1 without doubt is
outstanding. My avenue of apprach to this topic, in a scenario of
uncontrolled exposure where the exposee is unaware of harmful emissions and
without knowledge to recognize/anticipate failing health is deprived to
take prompt remideal action. Meaning to say, no limits to down-side. When I
Immigrated to the U.S. in 1994, the ethos of relentlessly striving for
precision and empower people made a deep impact on me.

Including yours truly (ie. until I learned the survival skills☆1) are prone
to shy from calling spade-a-spade confronting an adversary who thrives on
inordinate EMF exposure as currency to overwhelm an adversary.

-ss

☆1 If something does go wrong (for a person in relatively normal health
observe the onset of unusual loss of dexterity/presence of mind, abrupt
loss of appetite accompanied with near stopage of urine output), to have
the Liberty to take timely counter-measures such as:
- Visit a doctor.
- TTP discovered in 2015. Injest an anti oxidant for radiation damage like
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA).
- TTP discovered in 2018. Ingest, or infuse (depending on severity of
exposure) Vitamin B12+Folic acid.
- TTP discovered in 2018. Ingest after food  liquiefied raw garlic (about
15-20 grams per intake taken twice daily for about 2-3 days
post-overexposure) mixed with raw tomato just enough to blunt the acrid
taste of raw garlic which provides antifibrotic, anti-inflamatory,
anti-cancer protection. I have found adding Vitamin B12 (1500mcg) + ALA is
a very favorable adjuvant to allow raw garlic assimilation probably because
it protects/revives liver function. Even my parents in their 80s/90s who
are on heart related medication (space out heart medication by at least 1/2
hour) have been benefactors of this regimen since May this year especially
due to the SAR-CoV-2 (prompting a therapeutic hypothesis
https://competitionunlimited.org/2020/04/03/covid-19-can-
allicin-found-in-raw-garlic-consumed-in-sufficient-
quantity-restore-respiratory-function/), only that the dosage is half (10
grams raw garlic) and intake of once a day and not to exceed two days
continuous (taking smaller dose, 5 grams regularly is alright). NOTE: need
to watch for digestive dysfunction and fortify with grease-free highly
nutritious food easy on the stomach during needs of prolonged intake and
save Woodford Reserve for easier times :-).