Technology risk without safeguards

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Nov 5 16:30:26 UTC 2020

     Well,

     I'm just saying...

         Speculating about "how to/was harm", on an open forum, is a
good way to help design "scenarios" that can be abused by bad actors.
It would be better to address it in an academia setting.

     *Now* if you're looking for worker safety, surely your local
jurisdiction have a compliance body able to provide best practices to
protect the workers.  I hate to bring RFC1149 again, but those high
power microwave antenna are hell on packet drops on that medium.

     PS: From my experiences with 2 .com about a FPGA Based Firewall and
a FIPS-140 Encryption Network Card.  And my associate ~15y in the RF
radio industry.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443