Technology risk without safeguards

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Wed Nov 4 21:56:59 UTC 2020

I think the actual risk is the opposite of transmitting signals to damage or sabotage.

I have read about many cases of receiving weak signals from things like monitors and wireless keyboards that could be snooped in by receiving and decoding them. I suppose routers and switches could leak signals representing actual data packets like this too. Perhaps even before they are encrypted.

I could imagine a scenario where a neighboring cage in a DC attempted something like that. It would be much  harder to detect than a physical breach.

Brandon