Microsoft is hacking my Asterisk??? O_o

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Tue Nov 3 20:04:55 UTC 2020

No it's not Microsoft. Welcome to the internet. It's probably someone on
Azure trying to find vulnerable systems. Have a look at some of the Videos
from Astricon explaining the pitfalls of voip fraud and security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wzzlo1kfTQ (disclaimer: that's my talk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCDqpJc2aXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Fw70KzAls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFz8mlmKIY