PeeringDB Satisfaction Survey open now til November 20th

Steve McManus steve at rawmaw.com
Mon Nov 2 20:43:17 UTC 2020

PeeringDB is a non-profit, freely available, user-maintained, database of networks, and the go-to location for interconnection data. The database facilitates the global interconnection of networks at Internet Exchange Points (IXPs), data centers, and other interconnection facilities, and is the first stop in making interconnection decisions.

We want input from network operators, exchange operators, facility providers, content distributors and anyone who uses our interconnection database. This year we are running an anonymous satisfaction survey in addition to the usual feedback gathering we employ.

The survey will be available here:
  https://surveyhero.com/c/f7be5236

until 23:59 UTC on 20 November 2020.

We would like your feedback to help us make PeeringDB more useful to everyone involved in connecting networks.This survey will help us understand what is important to you and how satisfied you are with what we are doing. We will use your responses to focus our product roadmap on the improvements that will make things better for you. If you have specific comments or suggestions, we’d love you to leave them along with your ratings.

This is the first survey we are making available in multiple languages. In this survey we are using the six UN languages for the questions. That said, we’re happy with people providing free text comments in another whichever language they are happiest expressing themselves.

We’ll share the results and the new product roadmap early in 2021.

Steve McManus on behalf of PeeringDB Product Committee