Youtube TV Location error. Google Confirms issue but can't fix.

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Mon Nov 2 18:45:57 UTC 2020

Anyone here from the Youtube TV side of Google?   I've had a ticket open
for 2 months on one of my /24 subnets getting the wrong City location.
Every ticket reply from Google confirms that they see the incorrect
location, They reference that it is part of a larger geo-location
problem with YoutubeTV, and it's been sent to engineering.  For 2 months
Engineering has been 'working on a fix' with no ETA.

Anyone know what this massive geo-location issue is that they reference,
and when it will be fixed?  Other subnets are locating correction, just
this one /24, that's part of a larger block I've had for 20 years.

Nate Burke
Blast Communications