FCC Announces All Of Puerto Rico To Have Access To High-Speed Broadband Service

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Mon Nov 2 16:57:58 UTC 2020

Maybe it is for wireless. That would be more likely with those numbers, but still quite unbelievable.

My company does low voltage cabling. We charge more than $100 per drop to provide CAT6 in a newly constructed office building. It would be impossible to provide wires to 1.2 million locations across PR for $100/each.

Brandon