Contact at Ubiquiti Networks?

Nuno Vieira nuno at hashpower.pt
Sat May 30 18:37:52 UTC 2020

Ubiquity is definitely a NO GO.

They RMA/Support is either NON EXISTENT or Anedotic.

Got broken/failed equipment in the Spanish distributor for more than 10 months waiting for repair or replacement, they simply say its Ubiquity to blame...

Anyways, i don't care and just requested a full refund on the products...  If i was waiting for a replacement i would be dead already :)

And all this is a shame, i started to use Ubnt a long ago... around 2008...

Nuno Vieira