telia - texas - 10:30 a.m. central time - issues ?

Kaiser, Erich erich at gotfusion.net
Wed May 27 19:09:29 UTC 2020

Telia has redundancy in Austin but if you are on an unprotected wave back
to Dallas you will not be redundant.  We have an outage with them as well
between Dallas and Austin same issue as yourself and others have stated.
 Latest update " Dear Customer,

We are still pushing for an ETA to the site from our provider, but they
currently do not yet have a further update from their dispatched
technicians."

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich at gotfusion.net