Tierpoint abuse contact

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Wed May 27 15:27:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

I could really use some help reaching someone at Tierpoint for a spam problem coming from 216.27.63.177, 216.27.63.154, 216.27.63.196, and other addresses in that block.  I've sent countless emails to their abuse contact with no response, had daily calls with their NOC (very polite, but ultimately unable to do more than take a message).  It's been almost a month now, and while I don't like asking on NANOG, after emailing and calling for weeks, I'm out of other options.

Any pointers would be very welcomed.

David