Contact at Ubiquiti Networks?

Gary Godard gary at skyrider.net
Wed May 27 13:51:25 UTC 2020

I have this exact same issue with Ubiquiti. Would go to network in which we
designed spanning tree Loops in the event of a switch failure the network
could automatically recover in keep portions from being disconnected. This
all works fine until power loss greater than the run time on the UPS's.
 Seems to me like a simple fix, simply do not activate the switch ports
until spanning tree is running and then activate them one at a time.

Thanks

Gary Godard
Chief Technical Officer
308 Pine St