Contact at Ubiquiti Networks?

Ryan Hamel ryan at rkhtech.org
Wed May 27 07:16:11 UTC 2020

> Apparently EX2300/EX3400 doesn't support STP when using Virtual Chassis

Where did you find this? I'm only able to find the EX4300 mentioned in https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/task/configuration/virtual-chassis-ex4300-configuring.html
I see the following listed on the feature explorer for the EX2300-VC and EX3400-VC at https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/select-platform.html?category=Switching&typ=1
BPDU protection for spanning-tree protocols - Junos OS 15.1X53-D50
Global configuration of spanning-tree protocols - Junos OS 15.1X53-D50
Loop protection for spanning-tree protocols - Junos OS 15.1X53-D50
Root protection for spanning-tree protocols - Junos OS 15.1X53-D50

Ryan Hamel