Contact at Ubiquiti Networks?

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Wed May 27 06:49:36 UTC 2020

" stock value is a terribly inaccurate way to measure if a company is
"excelling."  "

That requires qualification.

Stock value might be a "terribly inaccurate way" in the short term but in
the long term, it reflects whether you have a marketable product or not.

--
Ing. Etienne-Victor Depasquale
Assistant Lecturer