IP whitelisting in twitter (the joy of full tunnel VPN)

Yannis Mitsos yannis at mitsos.net
Fri May 22 16:55:33 UTC 2020

Hi,

We recently flipped from a split to a full tunnel
configuration in our firewalls that live inside a big cloud
provider.

Seems that twitter is rate limiting us because it measures an immense
number of API hits from a couple of IPs. Not sure if they have any
process to whitelist such VPN endpoints. At least, I couldn't find
anything in the web.

Does anyone else have similar experience?
Is there any colleague from twitter who is willing to reply (publicly or
privately).

Regards,

Yannis