Integrated WIFI router and phone adapter

Kevin Burke kburke at burlingtontelecom.com
Mon May 18 14:45:13 UTC 2020

They have an Ethernet version and GPON version.

The GPON version is the same price their Ethernet version + low end GPON ONT.

We stayed away from the GPON version for WiFi reasons.  Want the techs thinking about a good RF location.  Don't want them thinking about easy/good fiber routing.

Kevin Burke
802-540-0979
Burlington Telecom

200 Church St, Burlington, VT