Don't forget RFG (was: Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election)

Large Hadron Collider large.hadron.collider at gmx.com
Fri May 15 21:16:24 UTC 2020

I feel as though I am reading an amalgamation of the sundry opinions rendered by US judges and Justices against such irreputable characters as Prenda Law and its shell companies.

Bravo Ron.

Bravo.

But what do I know? I'm just a 20 year old 9th-grader.

--
Large Hadron Collider <large.hadron.collider at gmx.com>