Rogue BGP Routes

Gary Godard gary at skyrider.net
Fri May 15 17:13:11 UTC 2020

The affected prefixes were 208.79.8.0/24 and 208.79.10.0/24

We did previously have a relationship with 10 years ago in the
Thibodaux/Hammond area.

Around 8 pm CST last night service to the customers was restored.

Not sure who resolved the issue or if RPKI that I set up yesterday
afternoon was responsible. but it does not appear to be an issue at this
time.

We are watching it more closely.

Gary Godard
*Chief Technical Officer*

             308 Pine Street
       West Monroe, LA 71291

Office: 800-536-7035 x5201        Fax:   888-471-8778
Direct: 318-884-9422
Email: gary at skyrider.net     Web: www.skyrider.net
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-godard-48733920

Matt 4:19
And he saith unto them, "Follow me,
  and I will make you fishers of men."

If you are his follower, "A Christian",
      where are you fishing???

This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings
are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and destroy the
communication. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments by
anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited